101. Chapter Meeting: "Are You Ready for Servitization?"
KIC Gelnhausen Zum Wartturm 1 63571 Gelnhausen
Hotel Burgmuehle, Burgstraße 2, 63571 Gelnhausen, Book by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with „AFSMI“ as promotion code
- 18-12 - Dror Avieli Are You Ready for Servitization Meetup.pdf (3,5 MB)
- 2018-12-11_Gelnhausen_Schmedding_2018.pdf (2,4 MB)
- afsmi-wolfgang-servitization CM101 V5.pdf (2,1 MB)
- Attendee Summary for Servitization Strategy and Awareness of CM101 Gelnhausen.pdf (5,5 MB)
- Servitization in Manufacturing Indusrties.pdf (9,4 MB)
Für angemeldete Mitglieder stehen möglicherweise zusätzliche Dateien zur Verfügung.
11th December, Gelnhausen (Frankfurt/Main)
Is your business still in product life cycle services? Do your customers ask for outcome based services? Does your competition offer or starts to offer those? Will digitization and IOT improve your service capabilities? If you've answered at least three times with YES, then it is clear servitization is not a Hype, it is a Must, let‘s grab this opportunity!!
We now have confirmed speakers for our 101. Chapter Meeting on Servitization, happening on Tuesday 11th December in Gelnhausen (close to Frankfurt/Main), Those international key industry experts will share Servitization examples, experiences and thoughts.
New on the agenda is Dr. David Schmedding. He drives Servitization especially Subscription Based Services at Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. He will share his experiences on this journey from strategy to implementation and its benefits for HDM and their customers.
Also new on agenda is Christian Müller from SAP responsible for Sales of SW Maintenance, Updates in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). SAP is on the move to the Cloud, which extends the services SAP delivers to their customers. This will cause changes on work content, roles and responsibilities. He will share his thoughts to get employees to embrace this change for their, customers and SAP’s success.
We are happy to have Nick Frank(Servitization Expert), Jürgen Thurner(Manufacturing), Dror Avieli(Software) and Wolfgang Krenkler(Healthcare Diagnostics) as speaker on stage.
We are sure their presentations will fire you up for active networking sessions, where you can discuss, share, learn, connect and develop new ideas for your business and have an extended network of service experts, you can always connect with!
After this chapter meeting you will have an understanding of Servitization, awareness of all the challenges to be successful for your own Servitization journey in the future and have an extended network with service experts, you can always connect!
Link to detailed Agenda, Speaker Bio and Logistics Details
- 09:00 –10:00 Registration & Networking Breakfast
- 10:00 - 10:15 Welcome from AFSMI (Wolfgang Krenkler and Manfred Botschek)
- 10:15 –11:00 A structured process can help develop value-add digital services (Nick Frank)
- 11:00 –11:45 Heidelberg goes digital: Subscription Economy: New business model for Heidelberg Druckmaschinen (Dr. David Schmedding)
- 11:45 –12:15 Key Learnings for Servitization from SaaS “Software as a Service” (Dror Avieli)
- 12:15 –13:15 Lunch & Networking
- 13:15 –13:45 Predictive Maintenance as a service (Jürgen Thurner)
- 13:45 - 14:15 Servitization - People, how SAP starts to address the challenge (Christian Müller)
- 14:15 –14:45 HealthCare and new business models (Wolfgang Krenkler)
- 14:45 –15:15 Coffee Break & Networking
- 15:15 - 16:15 Servitization - How to make it happen (Workshop, Round Table & QA Session)
- 16:15 –16:30 Wrap Up and Closing
- 16:30 –17:00 Networking
If you like to deep dive and prepare yourself, here on our news page on Servitization Details
Please register now and join us at this exciting event. AFSMI members register with the promotion code delivered by email. If you are not yet a member of AFSMI but interested to participate then please contact the organizers by email (see below). We will provide you with a promotion code giving you the opportunity to participate in this meeting. This gives you the chance to get to know AFSMI and talk to members and guest speakers.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Wolfgang Krenkler||Manfred Botschek|
Anmeldung über XING-Events
Sie können sich über die Event-Plattform XING-Events für diese Veranstaltung anmelden, indem Sie unten stehendes Formular ausfüllen.